Sunday Stash Report, July 8, 2018


This is where I ended my sewing for the week.  Snowballs and Stars is coming along nicely.  These are the first three of five that I will assemble.  Once they are complete a decision on which four to use will need to be made.  The back will be the home of the looser =^.^=  (Janet, I have Konstellation in part of a quilt's name; otherwise it is perfect.  I will probably look to the stars though for inspiration.)

Nothing changes my stash this week.  Next week's report will spin the numbers when Snowballs and Stars is complete.  Until next time - 

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  89.0 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  29.25 yards
Net used in 2018:  59.75 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Very nice, love the green on black, really pops out at you.