Sunday Stash Report, July 15, 2018


Let me begin with a finish.  Thanks Judi and Janet for your suggestions, Kazmiera and Kandescence, but this project will be called Kapricorn.  It doesn't much go with the snowballs part of the design projects name although it does with the stars 😎  Thank you Wombat Quilts for sharing your designs.  I did put the fifth block on the back so no work lost on this one.  The best part is it turned out great and all with stash!  There were no measurements provided for the project.  My WAG brings me to 6-1/2 yards for top, back, and binding.

Used this week:  6.5 yards
Used YTD:  95.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  29.25 yards
Net used in 2018:  66.25 yards


The next project to sew is a gift for a two year old boy that Violet Anne has me making.  John Deere themed as you might see from the second print in from the left.  Stop in tomorrow to see what Judy Laquidara's 60 Pieced Quilt Borders Mix & Match book is doing for this project.

2 comments:

Betty said...

good job, lots of yellows for the young man's quilt.

Janet O. said...

I love Judy's book. I look at it a lot, but have yet to use it. :)