Sunday Stash Report, July 1, 2018



A trip to Rosie's Calico Cupboard Quilt Shop brought my stash numbers up a bit this past week.  At the top of the fabrics is a a black and white cat print that will be used on a new project I will be sharing progress tomorrow (Snowballs and Stars no "K" name yet).  The next piece down and the bottom piece are both for Kandiyohi.  There isn't quite enough of that second piece for Kandiyohi's back so creative use of scraps will come to play.  The brown will be for the binding.  The third piece down is for a back, probably Kontingency which is the last of my 2017 UFO projects.  I'll be working on Kontingency once I figure out what colors for the arrow design that will be used.

I did finish Kandiyohi so a big reduction in the used category as well.  It was a good change this week.

Used this week:  25.75 yards
Used YTD:  89.0 yards
Purchased this week:  10.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  29.25 yards
Net used in 2018:  59.75 yards

Join me again tomorrow for a look at Kandiyohi finished and my new project which is yet to be coined =^.^=


1 comment:

Betty said...

Way to go dear, making room for new projects