Design Wall Monday, July 17, 2017


The beginnings of Kapture!  I started cutting the background neutrals on Sunday.  There are not many pieces to this project.  I managed to get just a few of the same print in both of the neutrals and reds.  These pieces are tiny...  The smallest of the squares is just 1 1/4".  I will be making Four Around Nine by Pam Buda (top right project).  Kapture is my July UFO.

Many of you learned about my two new fur-babies today.  This date marks their five week birthday.  I won't be able to see them until eight weeks.  They live not far from me in the Los Angels area.  It will be the week of my birthday when they move in with us.  So excited!

Hope you enjoy your week =^.^=

2 comments:

Betty said...

Such small pieces, little different than what you usually work on. Pick another name for the second Kitty?

Janet O. said...

I really like this pattern you are making--I think I might have even purchased it a bit ago.
How exciting to get your new fur babies for your birthday!