Design Wall Monday, July 10, 2017

I've been very busy with binding.  Knikknakk above was finished on Sunday.
Kalvery finished on Saturday.
Kissin' Korner 2 finished on Saturday too.  Today I got around Kakes in the Kribyard, but have the sleeve to stitch down.  I will show you a photo of it in all its royal purples later this week.  All of my finished projects can be seen on my website www.kwiltnkats.com.


There were ten Sues to be blanket stitched down when I was left with this project started by Mom a very long time ago.  Tiffany pulled out two of the primarily blue Sues for pillows, but the rest make just enough for this setting.  The blue sashing fabric is left from the blue and yellow bed quilt Mom and I worked on and finished =^.^= before she returned home.  I will be using this same blue for the sashing in between the rows.  There is easily enough for it and probably the binding.  Not sure yet about a border or if it needs one.  What do you think -or- is it too soon to gather an opinion.  I will be back to Sun Bonnet Sue this week.

July is moving far to swiftly...Kapture, my UFO for July has yet to be started!  Until the next time =^.^=

1 comment:

Betty said...

Looks like you had a lot of hand stitching to do. The Sunbonnet Sue looks promising, the blue looks good. Hope all is good at home and Tim is having some relief.