Sunday Stash Report, October 2, 2016



Kerry and I have been working on November/December 2016 Sunshine Quilt Guild's Bimonthly Opportunity Quilt.  We have combined some of our group swap projects to have enough of the right colors to make a Christmas Wall Hanging.  Not sure what the size will be yet.

These are three of the blocks that will be a total of 16.

Saturday we sewed most of the blocks and played around a bit with sashing, corner stones and outside border.  As you can see all the blocks were not sewn before we started playing around.  Things might change still!

I finished the binding on my Halloween gift to Luke and Logan.  It will be in the mail tomorrow.

Nothing to change my stats this week.  I am still working on Kloggs; see more tomorrow on my UFO project.  Enjoy our first week of October =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  149.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  100.5 yards
Net used in 2016:  49 yards

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

You have been busy, lovely wall hanging, super Halloween gift, just the best.

Janet O. said...

Really liking those baskets!