Design Wall Monday, October 3, 2016


So happy to see how Kloggs is looking...finally.  As you can see this is just a corner of this king sized project.  I haven't started assembly yet.  I hope to make progress on it tonight while watching Dancing With The Stars.

These units are what will fill in the other three corners.  All of these units are sewn and trimmed.  Ready for some wall space to make sure the colors work together throughout the quilt.


That inside sashing that I worked on today after work only needs the corners trimmed away...yes I did make bonus HSTs :)


These two are sewn now.  The two different units of the outside border.

Give me some hours all to Kloggs and this project will be put together in no time.  Not too much left of my Monday...  It is a short work week for me; just maybe Friday will be some uninterrupted sewing.  One can only hope =^.^=

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

So eye-catching! I love how the triangles cut into the black border!

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Wow, just beautiful. Working on a king size quilt would blow my mind. Lovely

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer said...

Wow, those borders are awesome!

Betty said...

Happy Birthday to a special daughter, I love you to the moon and back. Thanks for always being there for me. You do so much in my life to please and make me happy. Your talent in quilting is out measured. Happy, Happy