Thursday, September 29, 2016


It is all about Kloggs right now.  This won't be a UFO finish this month sadly.  There just haven't been enough sewing days for me.  This is a King size finish if I didn't mention already.

The next pieces (the outside pieces pictured above) are ready for trimming.  I am referring to the units at the bottom with the square touching.  The other units are more of the middle that won't fit on my design wall.

The last to be sewn is the outside border.  It has some clever units that continue the design from the center of the quilt.  This will be my project through the weekend.  Likely this will be a finish on Sunday.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Sooooo lovely, this is a real treasure

Janet O. said...

Looks like your Mom really likes this one, Sandi! : )
And so do I! It is warm and inviting with lots of visual interest.

Aunt Marti said...

Love that! Is it your own design -- or did I miss earlier posts about this quilt? Cuz' Aunt Marti wants to make one just like it!