Sunday Stash Report, July 24, 2016

Kookoo Katchu
2016 June UFO
I have the borders on now.  It is time for the applique to be set in place.

I plan to work on the top left side first.  I have enough vine and applique pieces prepared to have that happen.  I had thought I might leave the border off to stitch down the applique, but changed my mind on that.  The border is only 6" finished and the quilt top itself isn't too big.  Putting them on first helps align the placement better.
Vine
Applique Pieces
I stayed away from quilt shops this week.  Lots of progress on Kookoo Katchu, but its finish won't be this week.  I'm still hoping for the finish in July.  Here is my stash report for this 31st week of 2016.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  109.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  83 yards
Net used in 2016:  26.25 yards

See others working through their fabric stash at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That's an awesome top!