Sunday Stash Report, September 15, 2013

I have a couple of purchases and a used to change my stash report statistics this week.  I finished Kandle Kounting on Friday.  This is one time sensitive project.  It has already been quilted and now I'm working on the lettering.  I'll share the finished quilt soon.  Thank you Kerry for rushing my quilt through!

For purchases this week I'm building up FQs for the next Buggy Barn project that I plan to tackle.  Three of the FQs you see are from Beverly's and the other was picked up at the San Diego Quilt Show.  The big piece in the back is the back to Kandle Kounting that I also found at Beverly's.  I say this all the time...I simply love their blenders wall...  One day I'll take a photo and share this fabric wall so you'll understand why I love it so much.

Here's my numbers, both categories a change this week!

Used this week:  14.5 yards
Used YTD:  286 yards
Purchased this week:  6 yards
Purchased YTD:  89.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2013:  196.75

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great numbers and congrats on the finish!