Sunday Stash Report, May 20, 2012

Finished the week, yep Saturday...with a purchase of 1 1/2 yards of these luscious batiks.  I felt Kamile needed some yellow...off to Beverly's I went.  I sure was tempted to pick up a few more since to my delight all batiks were 25% OFF!


These won't be added to my stash report because the wonderful cheddars are an unexpected gift from Kerry.  We both find it difficult to pass up a cheddar.  The strips are the swap from a purchase I claimed last week.




Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 118.25 yards
Purchased this week: 1.5 yards
Purchased YTD: 36 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 82.25 yards


Not a bad report; next week I hope to be reporting fabric used since Kamile should be done.  Hope you had a great week.  See how others used up their stash OR added to it at Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

You showed amazing restraint with the batiks--being on sale and all! : )

Teresa in Music City said...

My goodness - if I had been there I'd have probably bought a piece of each one :*) Good job just choosing what you needed!

Betty said...

Can't beleive that you passed up all those beautiful batiks? You always use them up at some point.