Sunday Stash Report, November 20, 2011

I leave this afternoon for nine days.  There's a big family reunion at Mom and Dad's home in Maryland.  At last count I think there will be 15 sitting down for a fabulous Turkey Feast.  There's going to be a full house for a few days!  I'm so thrilled to be spend time with everyone.  I'm sure there will be lots of good food, fun games, and laughter.


This week I pulled fabrics for projects that I might find the time to work on during my vacation.  I plan to work on my November UFO Kourageous Heartsease flower.  I also pulled fabrics for December UFO Violets.  Here's the fabric selections I'm going with.

Next I gathered fabrics for Patches and Pinwheels.  I did find time to cut the squares and mark the diagonal line on the neutrals that will be come HSTs.  The strips are cut at the right size for sewing into rows of four and then cross cutting them into strips which then get made into a bunch of 16 patch blocks.





I was busy this week and will claim the yardage used. Check back later in the week to see what I did!

Used this week: 6 yards
Used YTD: 235.25 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 111.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 123.5 yards

3 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Your stash report is looking good! Quick question: which magazine (or book) are you using for "Patches & Pinwheels"?

Scooquilt said...

Love your name! I am in Ohio, but annually we make the trek to my husband's family in the Shenandoah Valley of VA, so I get you. We won't leave until Wednesday, but it is still an event. The cats are on their own for five days, and I won't be sewing again until Nov. 29. Take care.

Jennifer said...

Have a great trip and good luck finding time to work on your projects!