On my design wall today is still Jamestown Landing which I've decided to name Kolonial. I won't bother with a photo because there hasn't been a change since the post last week.
I did get Crazy Jacks backing sewn together. Lot's of purples! Ready for Kerry with backing, batting, and binding. We may have a bit of final top assembly to do on Saturday, but I'm thinking quilting is in store for this project on the weekend.
I also finished putting the binding together for Komet. I was somewhat perplexed on what fabrics to use. The pink really changed the over all look. Not in a bad way but made it difficult to decide how to go for the binding. I ended up with a pieced binding of the batiks used already. I'm pleased with the results. I'll be showing you what I've done soon.
Last but certainly not any less important...probably more so! My August UFO is started. I've only sewn three of the 26 sections...but it is a start. I'm not foreseeing any problems in a completion on Wednesday.
If you get the chance check out other Design Walls from other quilters today at Patchwork Times. There are some very creative quilters among us.