Sunday Stash Report, October 27, 2024

Well I went and did it again...  I have a kit add this week.  I have also ordered the backing, fortunately it hasn't arrived yet :)!

These are the fabrics that come from Connecting Thread.  The pattern is called Garnets and Lilies by Kim Kiehl.  Once again it's Pam's fault =^.^=  Well truly I like lots of the designs Pam runs across.  Many thanks my friend!

Kendra is still on my design wall and under the needle too.  These are the outside borders ready for stitching.

These are also one of the borders.  The last of the borders is a dark green that has yet to be cut.  Closer all the time!

These four blocks will be corner stones.  I just need to have the time to put all the units together.  Maybe after aqua fit tomorrow.

These 10 1/2 inch squares will be the back of Kristmas Kandy Kollection.  I worked to grab from my stash for this back.  I completed this project early in the week.

So at the end of the week some to add and some used.  I best get busy the end of the year is just two months away!

Used this week: 8.75 yards 
Used YTD: 225.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 12.5 yards
Purchased YTD: 122.5 yards
Net used in 2024: 103 yards


 

No comments: