Wednesday Workings, September 25, 2024

I am excited to start another stamped cross stitch quilt.  This will be for my next great nephew that will be coming in February.  Tiffany and Matt are having another boy.  I have lots of the floss called for, but quite a bit needs to be purchased.  If I get started now I will likely have just the right amount of time to finish.
Tuesday all 12 blocks for the Transportation cross stitch quilt finished.  This one is for Grayson as he loves vehicles of all kinds.  I have begun auditioning fabric for the frame.  I really want something like what you see...to bad there isn't enough.  I love the look and will be searching for a similar fabric.



There are lots of colors in the blocks so many auditions.  I think the royal blue is a winner.  Now I just need half a yard.  The royal blue with white dot is just not enough; too bad.
I am also continuing assembly of Kondensation.  The unit on the top left is sewn together.  Pieces at the bottom are ready to assemble to the top section.  The project is ten blue blocks across and 12 down.  It will be sewn in two halves.  Going to be big and heavy moving across my sewing table.

I finished binding, sleeve, and label on Kanopy.  This project was a great way to use up scraps from Kache.  No more quilts to bind for now.  Two projects, Transportation and Kondensation, will be the next binding projects.

So what's going on in your sewing room this week?

No comments: