Wednesday Workings, September 18, 2024

I am back to my sewing room after three week visit with my family.  The weather was hot, but mostly I was indoors during the hottest part of the day.  The second of the two boxes arrived yesterday with this project.  I made three in total.  One for Kerry, my mom, and myself.  Kerry kept hers to finish the binding and sleeve so that it can be displayed on the holder pictured.  I finished my mom's and it hangs just above her sewing table.  This is mine to finish up the binding.  Because the project is so tiny to start with; the binding double sided is 1.75 inches.  Pretty tight, but I managed mom's so I know I can handle this one.

Kanopy was also in the box.  There was some major trimming to be done before the binding was sewn in place.  Binding on now and hand sewing comes next.  The label is already to be sewn down too.

Friday is a Rosie's day.  I hope to get started on assembly of Kondensation.  This is how I left it before my vacation.  Anxious to move this project along.

No comments: