Sunday Stash Report, September 15, 2024

Mom found this very cute cow panel on her quilt guild's free table.  I built it up into a charity quilt with fabrics from mom's stash.  She has a backing all ready to go.  I will be mailing back to her binding enough to go around.  With her team in Sherry and Dale it will finish up real cute.

This was on my mom's Design Wall when I arrived at her home.  It was a BOM at her guild an earlier meeting.  She mastered its construction and I'll assemble it into a top when I get home.  The border and binding come from her stash.  Again her team in Sherry and Dale will get it ready for a charitable cause.

The two strip sets are a gift; so no add this week.  I leave my mom's home with Moo! on her Design Wall.  Mine at home is still empty, but not for long =^.^=  I fly out tomorrow for home.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 189 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 90.75 yards
Net used in 2024: 98.25 yards 
 

No comments: