Wednesday Workings, July 31, 2024

Katch completed Monday.  This one measures 71 x 83.  It is from Sunshine November 2023 BOM Win that was coordinated by Pam.  I used all but one set of blocks.  I did make several more sets and unsewed and resewed one block using the set to accomplish it.  Very pleased how this one turned out.

Kupuna Kane completed on Sunday.  It measures 43 x 43.  It is another Sunshine BOM Win from December 2022 that was coordinated by Tanya.  I had originally thought to make the green squares black and white, but after discussing with Kerry a different color was brought up and bright green fit.  The block is called Grandma Mae's Economy Block.  Hence comes the name that has two ties to the project using the more Hawaiian fabrics and the block's name.  Kupuna Kane is defined as an elder of grandparent (grandfather) generation of Hawaiians.
Lastly, finished is this project coordinated by Hallie.  It is the last Sunshine BOM Win to stitch.  It was won from March 2024 Win.  This one has a very cute cat back and will be a donation to charity.  I love the Cats in the Moon quilting design.
This is where I sit and wait for my Etsy shipments.  My Mom says right now Kanopy is looking like a stadium with the dark middle square the stage LOL...I agree =^.^=  It will all look right when the darker strips (seating LOL) is added.


I am preparing for sewing on Friday at Rosie's.  Sparklers will be the project that day.
With Sparkler scraps this very cute Sparkle Star will be made as well.  Might not be on Friday, but scraps are being gathered for it now.

Until next time =^.^=

No comments: