Sunday Stash Report, July 28, 2024

Kache is done and ready for sending to Kerry.  I am thinking a thread that matches the background of the outer border will do nicely.  Before I ship this 2022 UFO off though I want to finish a couple of other projects.  There is no hurry, except to have it done...done!  There was loads of fabric left over so I have picked up from my library of patterns another one of Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basked Quilts designs.  I'll leave you in suspense until tomorrow's Design Wall Monday post =^.^=

Kottages is a very long way from complete, but a start towards 100 Houses by Rina Curran is underway.  100 houses to be sewn, sew one up and 99 houses yet to sew!  As you can see the project is paper foundation piecing.  I need to go back and count, but a quick calculation would be 13 units for this 2 1/2 inch house block.  This project is also a 2022 UFO.

Working today on what I will share with you tomorrow...Flower Wall.  Fabrics used this week are due to Kache.

Used this week: 15.25 yards 
Used YTD: 149.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 73.5 yards
Net used in 2024: 76.25 yards





 

1 comment:

Betty said...

100 houses, you have to be kidding? Paper pieced, you got to be kidding?