Sunday Stash Report, June 2, 2024

 

These arrived on Saturday from Kerry.  I had the units just about done during the Sunshine Retreat.  They were first to work on and get to Kerry for quilting after returning home.  They are all trimmed and ready for binding.

I thought it somewhat funny to see that each of the bindings for these three quilts are red.  These are ready for the iron and then onto the quilts they will go.

Hand sewing the binding down along with the hanging sleeve and label are first to finish.  I need this last Sunshine UFO Challenge finished for the June Meeting.

I also need to finish the BOM.  I have pulled from my stash the fabrics not provided.  Pretty much all it needs is my sewing machine and some additional cutting along with assembly.  I think the coral will make a nice flower.

As Sunshine's President reminded us, winners of BOMs are supposed to finish their projects from the blocks by the end of the membership year.  Well I'm almost there...wonder if I should just share the tops?

Nothing to claim.  Happy 4th Birthday to Greyson!

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 65.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 62.25 yards
Net used in 2024: 3 yards




1 comment:

Betty said...

All that red doesn’t look like your colors, reminds me of quilts from Kerry