Design Wall Monday, May 27, 2024



Top done and ready to be quilted.  Nice to have this one done.  Hallie coordinated this February 2024 BOM.  The pink scrappy binding will be perfect.  I have the perfect backing planned.

The center turned out well with the green square in a squares.  A black scrappy binding will work for this December 2022 BOM win coordinated by Tonya.  Feels good to put these wins into quilts.

Now I am on to this November 2023 BOM win coordinated by Pam.  I need one more light block to get it to a good size.  I am thinking it should read dark since there are so few in the project now.  Maybe I will make six instead turning it into a rectangle versus a square.  Perhaps this will make a good project for my guest room.

When I am not in my sewing room work progresses on woven placemats.  I will be making four so I am half way there.  It sure is making a dent in my 2 1/2" strip stash.

Hope you have a good week ahead =^.^=


No comments: