Sunday Stash Report, June 16, 2024


Kouples finished this past week.  Better Together by Fat Quarter Shop 2024 Cupid Box quilt project.  I liked that this project came with the optional Finishing Kit.  Seems that I am never quick enough to order the extra fabrics before they are all sold out.

I found this "katsy" fabric for the back of Kupuna Kane.  (Kupuna Kane is a Hawaiian paternal grandfather.)  It is from a WIN at Sunshine during December 2022 coordinated by Tanya Althof.  The block is called Grandma Mae's Economy Block.  This fabric has been in my stash for a long time, but no more!


As you can see I was into kat fabrics!  This backing has been even longer in my stash.  This is the WIN at Sunshine during March 2024.  As you can see I am trying to get through both projects and stash a bit more timely.  Hallie McCoy coordinated this BOM.

Yardage used will be calculated soon, it amounts to the backs and sashing for the two projects.  I have three projects soon to make their way to Kerry.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 65.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 62.25 yards
Net used in 2024: 3 yards


1 comment:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Looking good
You sure knock those quilts.off getting them done