Design Wall Monday, May 6, 2024


Sharing with you today Kwak.  This is such a happy quilt.  Thanks to Pam for talking me through my initial idea to use orange around the ducks and binding.  I also started off thinking a fun 30s fabric for the sashing and border, but when the perfect fabric wasn't on the shelf at Rosie's...  The comical lively sashing and border fabric could have gone with orange, but purple won out.  I am very pleased with the finish.

Nothing else graces my Design Wall today as I am packed up and ready for the Sunshine Retreat this weekend.  Starting on Thursday meeting up with my quilting sisters at Between Stitches then lunch at Penfolds.  The evening will have us at Vina.  There should be lots to share after nearly four days of sewing.

Oh...we had Mexican food last night LOL =^.^=

No comments: