Sunday Stash Report, May 5, 2024

 

Happy Cinco De Mayo from my home to yours.  Do you have plans for Mexican food?  We are having American hamburgers, French fries, and corn on the cob.  Usually we have Mexican on this day, but that's what DH wanted; since he is cooking...

His preparations allowed me an entire day to finish preparations for the Sunshine Retreat that is happening this coming weekend.  My main goal was to finish the last of the 20 complicated blocks of Kolonization before then.  Give me time to focus especially when it came to Block 16!  Wow was this one tough.  Each of these blocks get the red and white stripes making them into a flag.  I will be surrounding them with a white border.

Nothing to claim as used as well as purchased.  Kolonization will be my next big finish!  I am already thinking about what I need to have and what I want to work on at the Retreat.  It is back to that before my hamburger is ready to enjoy.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 33.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 49.5 yards
Net used in 2024: -16 yards

No comments: