Sunday Stash Report, April 7, 2024



Two UFOs finished and ready for counting on Tuesday night's Sunshine Quilt Guild meeting.  I have another Story Book Quilts and two more Truck of the Month to bind, but they aren't UFOs.  Heads down on the UFOs!



Two more to go.  I will be working on October Morning first because it is the smaller of the two.  Katerskill is a big quilt =^.^=  Not sure I can get it done before going to bed tomorrow night.  I head straight from home to work to guild on Tuesday.  I will bring it one way or another, certainly should be started...

Nothing to turn numbers this week.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 33.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 49.5 yards
Net used in 2024: -16 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Your hand, needle and thread is really moving. Your work is outstanding. Love each one. The truck is one of my favorites