Sunday Stash Report, April 28, 2024

I have been a bit busy this past week with Kolonization.  The blue part of the flag block is complicated, time consuming, and the cutting.  Lots of small pieces.  Once these are done adding the stripes will be a breeze.

I am all set to sew more together.  I was able to cut the last of the blue part to make a total of 20 flags.  I can easily get three or four done after kitchen clean up.  Tonight is a bit different though as we have friends coming over for Mexican.

Chilaquiles Casserole will be served along with yellow rice, chips, guacamole, melted cheese dip, and of course margaritas.  Rebecca is bringing the desert.  Should be a terrific meal shared with long time friends.

This block finished too.  It is coordinated by Jennifer for Sunshine's April BOM.

This is the red truck that I sewed up for Kerry.  After she quilted it she kept it for sewing on the binding.  Suppose this is what happens when you gift your friend who happens to be your quilter LOL.

Nothing once again changes my stash count.  Nothing in and nothing finished.  I am also getting around the 2024-2025 Sunshine Opportunity quilt with the binding.  Three sides done =^.^=  Just need another evening to complete it.  I have a big tote getting even bigger for Sunshine's May meeting.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 33.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 49.5 yards
Net used in 2024: -16 yards

No comments: