Sunday Stash Report, April 21, 2024

I discovered this cute pattern on the web.  A quilter had it made into bluebirds vs. sparrows.

Seeing this version I had to have the pattern.  It is called Sparrows by Pen and Paper Patterns.  The pattern shows 65 1/2 x 71, but I won't make it that large.  This will make up cute with the blue scraps and a bit of gold and blush and...who knows what for the three HSTs.  My blue storage bin could use a bit of thinning out!

During the purchase of Sparrows pattern a suggestion for this pattern Wolly Stars by Coriander Quilts.  Well it is also cute and came along with my purchase.  Look for these in the future.

I puttered and pattered around my sewing room this week getting ready for the Sunshine Guild's Retreat coming up the first part of May.  I also cut and sewed up two blocks more for Kolonization which I will share in tomorrow's Design Wall post.  

Today I am at the Padres baseball game.  Of course there needs to be a WIN!  The weather is much better than last week during the Billy Joel / Sting concert where we sat the second half in a heavy misty rain.

Nothing finished this week and no fabric came into stash.  Hope your week ahead is great =^.^=

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 33.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 49.5 yards
Net used in 2024: -16 yards


 

1 comment:

Betty said...

I think your bin of blues will be used some. I enjoy looking at these three quilts. Enjoy making them.j