Sunday Stash Report, June 4, 2023


Oh my how times flies by...this little man turned three on Friday.  He loves to have his photo taken!  Happy Birthday Greyson =^.^=

Not to downplay his Mom's birthday by any way.  Tiffany celebrated her birthday on May 30.  Happy Birthday Tiffany =^.^=
This week was concentrated on cutting.  The Witches Night Out pattern has a lot of pieces to cut.  In the pattern book each block design is treated separately.  Names like Chevron Pumpkin Starlight Pumpkin Bubbling Cauldron, and my favorite Black Cat and Broomstick blocks are ready to make.  I will need to complete the cutting of the project's Finishing, but this will wait until the blocks are all stitched and ready to assemble.  Kauldron you are getting closer to becoming a quilt!

Can you imagine that all of this is leftover?  This my friends is how our "Stash" becomes larger and larger...  Not to say it won't get used mind you, but really do we need as much as a pattern calls for usually...
Next up to cut was Stomping Ground project.  This is where my stash needed a little more.  The purple and two greens just were not to be had so to the fabric store I went to complete the fabric requirements.
This one didn't take any time at all to cut out.  I plan to sew up a few of the elephants today.  This will go to a coworker's first child who was born on May 29th.  This is a pattern I've been wanting to make for a long time now.

You can see the slight change to my stash.  I hope your first week of June brings sunshine and joy.  June birthdays are a plenty in my family.  Check back tomorrow to see who turns six.  

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 66.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 1.75 yards 
Purchased YTD: 43.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 23 yards

1 comment:

Kerry's Quilting said...

Happy Birthday Greyson and Tiffany! Lots of cutting going on in your sewing room.