Sunday Stash Report, June 25, 2023

 

My machine has been humming all weekend.  I've been working on Emerald Chilhowie.  Finally there has been a finish to making all the 15" blocks.  Now I'm working on the assemble of the units that make up the rows.  Including the row's sashing, I am through the first five rows of sashing and into the sixth of this seven row project.  I remind myself that a finish of the top and on its way to quilting will be in July!

A little bit of an add to my stash this reporting.  Of all my stash the perfect bindings could not be found for two quilts that needed them.  I also picked up the back for Kicking (Stomping Ground).  Depending on the thread selection the binding for it will be decided.  Kicking made its way along with Kountry to Arizona for Kerry's hands last Thursday.  Found the cutest elephant design on Etsy for Kicking.

So my add this week is four yards.  Hope your week is special.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 74.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 4 yards 
Purchased YTD: 47.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 27.25 yards

Two more birthday celebrations this past week took place.  My DH and my BIL had them on Thursday and Saturday.  Fortunately, both are happy and healthy in their early 60s =^.^=


1 comment:

Betty said...

Nice post, just get her done, lol