Sunday Stash Report, June 11, 2023

This is the month for birthday celebrations in my family.  Three of them just celebrated this past week.  Let's start with the youngest.  Austin my nephew, Mike my brother, and Rita my SIL all share June 11th as their start in the world.  Happy Birthday!

I continued on with my kit cutting.  I have quite a few now so today I started to sew some of them up.  This one wasn't started; It Takes Two is from a Cupid Box.  Coordinated by Fat Quarter Quilt Shop.  These are fun projects that come as a mystery gift box all with a particular theme.  Right now I'm waiting on my Liberty Box.
I have this one ready to go too.  Besides Halloween projects, sunflowers seem to be at the forefront of my sewing queue at the moment.  This one Zebra Finch Flower will be made as a single sunflower with the plaid for the back.  It will be a quick easy project.  My name for it will be Kianti that is a variety of sunflower.

This Halloween project the Hanging Boo wall hanging is all cut and ready too.  I'll be using the black on the left with the glowing eyes for the back.  This was a gift from either Sue or Bonnie several years back.  
I was also gifted from Mom her prize for winning the chicken blocks from her guild's BOM for May.  She actually won all the blocks, of which there were many, enough for two quilt projects.  She opted to let two others who participated to take the blocks and she took the fabric bundle. I helped out with the block she made so I get the fabric!

I mentioned that I started sewing on Sunday after all the events of the weekend.  There was a lot of stomping that continued throughout the day.  Come back tomorrow and see what stomped in!

No changes to my Stash count today, because I don't count gifts =^.^=

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 66.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 43.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 23 yards

No comments: