Sunday Stash Report, June 18, 2023


Happy Father's Day Dad!  I'm so lucky to have my Dad in my life.  I gifted my Dad with a new Maryland State Flag that was up on the tri-flag pole the same day it arrived.  He was thrilled with it and especially that it was made in the USA.  The card arrived the next day and he got a chuckle out of the cat playing a heavy metal tune with a moving guitar.  Funny!


Krawley was gifted to Ripley on Wednesday.  I got a huge smile across my face with her smile and arms in action.  Happy baby!

I have kitted more projects.  This one is It Takes Two.  A Fat Quarter Shop project from their 2022 Cupid Box.  This one is a 2023 UFO.  Help me with a "K" name for this project.


Kianti is kitted and ready to stitch.  It is from the Zebra Finch Flower Quilt Block pattern by Suzanne's Art House.  I have made several of Suzanne's projects.  They are small and a quick sew.  I am always looking for something to use my stash.  This one is also a 2023 UFO.


Hanging Boo is the last to kit this past week.  Another from Suzanne's Art House; the pattern is called Fall Mug Rugs & More.  Rosie's has a wide assortment of Suzanne's Art House patterns.  Another 2023 UFO.  After this one from this pattern collection, the Owls and Pumpkins are planned.  I have a few ideas for this Halloween project's name.  What do you think about Kursed, Kornier, or Kryptic?


This past Tuesday was Sunshine Quilt Guild's last month of the membership year.  Ginna won the Opportunity quilt, lucky girl!  We have a new one ready for taking chances once the tickets are printed.  I'll share a photo soon.  There were several other winners at the potluck meeting that included closest guess of the FQ Tower height, 2 1/2" Strip Roll weight, Bimonthly Opportunity Quilt, and Block of the Month.  This was a gift for being a member.  The pen and FQ will come handy at some point in time.  Sunshine has sew ins during the summer months, but no regular meetings in July and August.  September starts up a new membership year.

Stomping Grounds finished yesterday.  I love how it turned out.  I'm thinking about calling this project Klamouring, Klumping (the baby's last name is Klump), or Kicking...what do you think?

Used this week: 8.25 yards 
Used YTD: 74.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 43.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 31.25 yards

No comments: