Sunday Stash Report, December 5, 2021

 

I have Lori Holt's Autumn Love's Basket block completely done.  Week 4 of this project consists of pieced blocks.  There are 28 4 1/2" star blocks, four 10 1/2" Harvest blocks, and the wordy AUTUMN Block that will measure 6 1/2" x 26 1/2".  I hope to get to the cutting of this one during the week.  There is a lot to this segment of the project, but it should go quick once it is cut.

I also took a short detour to sew up Sunshine Quilt Guild's November BOM coordinated by Teresa.  Teresa supplied the four colored squares that run across the diagonal.

I finished Bonnie Hunter's Rhododendron Trail Part 1.  This annual mystery that quilters around globe are so thrilled to get free from Bonnie starts on Black Friday and usually lasts through the start of the New Year.  Here's the Introductory that lists the fabrics you'll need.  I have decided to change the pinks for salmon-oranges.  Salmon-oranges will look much nicer with my décor.  It isn't too late to get started.  The scrappy project can move fabrics in your stash to the tune of 25 yards usually if you make the queen size projects that she usually designs in her mysteries.

Part 2 was finished also so now I am on schedule for Part 3 that will be released on December 12th.

Nothing changes my stash numbers this week.  I have the next 2021 UFO that will be worked on my sewing table and Michigan ready for applique placement on my dining room table.  Check me out on my Design Wall Monday post tomorrow for glimpses at these two projects.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 195.0 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 183.25 yards 
Net used in 2021: 11.75 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

You are none stop, Bonnie Hunters mystery is off to a great start, looking forward to seeing your quilt grow