Design Wall Monday, November 29, 2021

 

Yes this would be another project that is not a UFO!  Darn working on my 2021 UFO List is hard when there are so many that inspire me to finish.  This is the Basket block of Autumn Love by Lori Holt.  Debra asked if I like this type of applique...well yes I suppose for larger units.  The basket filled with pumpkins is complete.  I had a heck of a time figuring out the placement of the bucket's handle.  The flowers, vines, and leaves are tonight's sewing in front of the TV watching to see if the Washington Football Team can win.


I did go as far yesterday to select the fabrics in orangish color to do Part 1 of Bonnie Hunters 2021 Winter Mystery Rhododendron Trail.  (OMG, could she have picked an easier flower name? LOL!)  The orange fabrics in the basket are what will be used first with the stack on the bottom when more is needed.  I do need to cut this one yet.  I love making HSTs!

Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

That is a very cute Lori Holt block.
I like your color choice for Bonnie's mystery.

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Moving right along How many more UFO do you have to doo?