Sunday Stash Report, December 19, 2021

 

Bringing Home the Christmas Tree, blocks sized down smaller, has been tested.  It works thanks to my DH for doing the math.  The original tree block finished at 15" square and the car with the trees on top 15" x 26".  The smaller size 8" square and 8" x 14 1/2".  I am pleased to make a smaller project this way.  Making the wheels of the car were the most challenging.  This is where the smallest pieces went, measuring at only 1/2" square.  Now that I know the pattern will work there are several more to make.  This is a 2021 UFO.  I will be doing my best not to let this finish fall into 2022=^.^=

I spent much of the day on Friday with Kerry.  She is out visiting her family and celebrating the holidays for a few days.  We exchanged quilting projects.  She brought me back Kristmas Kollection Mini, 35" square.  I need time for a run to Joann's to pick up some jumbo red rick-rack.  I plan to finish it just like the full size project.

I have Pumpkin Trio to work on once I finish cutting the background.  I also have Michigan sitting on my dining room table ready for applique placement and a bit of glue to hold it in place.

My home is decorated...gifts are starting to arrive...friends and family visits are taking place.  The holiday is definitely here!

Nothing to change my stats this week.  Maybe there will be a change with Pumpkin Trio next week.

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 206.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 183.25 yards 
Net used in 2021: 22.5 yards

No comments: