Sunday Stash Report, October 18, 2020

This is Kopernikus ready for me to give the last hand stitches.  Love me some hand stitching!

I was with Kerry on Friday as she was visiting for the weekend.  We sat at Oggi's in Santee on their patio for several hours just catching up.  We had not been together since last year.  Thank goodness for video chatting to keep us close.  She had been traveling lately and came across these treasures plus some Huckleberry Jam and a Huckleberry Scented Candle. Thank you Kerry!

I did have some enhancements this week.  Primitive Gatherings background fabric that I thought would work for Gray Stone Farm Blue project.  It is 1 1/2 yards, but I ruled it out for the intended purpose.  The print is a bit too dark for the blues.  Not a huge loss as it can always work for another project.  The Gray Stone Farm Blue project is similar to two others like it that I gifted.  I just like the pattern and had already pulled a collection of blues from my stash that didn't work for Grayson's quilt.  The other one is the one in pinks that is being gifted to Irelyn.  The magazine was an unexpected gift from Primitive Gatherings.  There will likely be a project coming from it in my sewing room in the future.  Thank you Primitive Gatherings!


I also used the remaining Amazon funds from a birthday gift card received from my parents.  Kerry gave this idea to get a new light box.  So that's what I did along with a new pair of Kai scissors.  This light pad has three brightness settings, a much longer cord and a much larger surface.  It is on 1/4" wide and light as a feather.  A far superior light pad than the relic it replaces.  It will get some immediate use when I get back to Autumn Love.

So this week I add to my stash and still have nothing used.  I am working to have two finishes for the mail this week to Kerry for quilting.  If this happens I'll be able to show progress to using up my stash next week.  Until next time =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  113 yards
Purchased this week:  1.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  21.75 yards
Net used in 2020: 91.25 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

We talked on the phone about all the listing on your blog, as usual you are doing super work. Glad that you replaced the relic “light box”
I am sure you will be using it a lot. Kerry gifts are very nice. Enjoy your hand stitching