Sunday Stash Report, June 28, 2020

This is where my handsome nutcracker remains until Primitive Gatherings brings me some Valdani #8 threads.  I pined his hat with its trim and the beard with the inner part of his coat on just to give him a form :)!  Four balls of Perle Cotton in ivory, red, yellow and blue get here soon =^.^=
Korona is ready for the hand work; putting the binding, sleeve, and label in place.  I will be working on it while waiting for the threads.
Kourage has its binding in place.  The sleeve is ready next along with the label.  It is my plan to have Greyson's quilt on its way Thursday.  I really love how this project turned out.

There is nothing to change my stash status this week.  After having several weeks of using and no purchases it's a shame.  Perhaps Primitive Gatherings will bring me threads early this week and Wooly Nutcracker can be a finish next time.  Until then do take care of yourself!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  80.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  14 yards
Net used in 2020: 66.25 yards

1 comment:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Your nutcracker is looking great, hope. you get your thread soon. Greyson's quilt is so nice. I am sure the new mommie will be happy