Sunday Stash Report, April 26, 2020

I can't get a full picture of Kavort, but this is most of it.  Surprisingly the inner border and HST border went on just right.  I am very happy to call this top done.  I will spend the next part of the day putting together a back.  I have one fabric that will cover most of the space, but need to get in one more strip to make it wide enough.  I have lots of left over units that will be assembled to make that strip.  You will see it tomorrow if you return.  This week I'm calling fabric for this project USED!
My nephew has been called back to work.  He works in a restaurant in Virginia and was let go for nearly a month.  He starts next Tuesday doing something a bit different, but he's thrilled to be back and getting a pay check.  He has asked for some "plain Jane" masks which translate to "boring".  I did as he asked black, gray, blue, and green.  He will be surprised to see the lining in the black and gray masks.  Hope he gets over being "21 and must be man" and gets a chuckle out of wearing something with a little "fun"!

A change!

Used this week:  21.25 yards
Used YTD:  54.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  14 yards
Net used in 2020: 40.5 yards

No comments: