Sunday Stash Report, April 12, 2020

Kavort  (Frolic) is off the design wall today...finally!  I'm working on the scary part now; making the four edges straight.  All the triangle tips are being trimmed off leaving just a 1/4" to attach the first of three borders.
The green inner border is ready to put in place.  It is just a spacer between the busyness of the center and the next two borders.  Getting closer to having this project done.
Unity is coming along.  Part 1 is finished.

Part 2 is all cut and ready to piece together.  I was able to use some units from a HST Swap from a few years ago.  It sure is a good feeling to use up what's on hand.  This is easy sewing that I'm looking forward to finishing before tomorrow when Part 3 comes our way.  Unity Shelter-In-Place Quilt Along.
Going through coupons retained from 2020 Road to California Quilt Show...yes I kept them.  One from Private Source Quilting (an Etsy shop) was used for an Andover Laundry Basket Quilts book.  The other from Laundry Basket Quilts directly for a FQ pack of lush blue fabrics and a Little Blue Box of Fabric.  Honestly I didn't expect it to be so "little".  It is more a decoration than useable fabric, but I'll keep it=^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  33.25 yards
Purchased this week:  3.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  14 yards
Net used in 2020: 19.25 yards

Let me close with my coworkers while I work from home.  Take care everyone and Happy Easter!
Kassy following the mouse....
Kosmo making sure I can't use the mouse...
This workspace becomes...
This!

No comments: