Design Wall Monday, April 27, 2020

This is one of the improvised blocks from Frolic that I am assembling for a strip down the back for my Kavort.  I like many had so many of the block units left over they just called out to be used.  Are you familiar enough to notice what has changed?  It has everything to do with the four patches and the solid neutral in the corner. 
If you care to search for it; Frolic from yesterday's post.
These are ready to go for another three improvised blocks.
These are parts and pieces that my stash will come out to play with to see if there are any more to make more improvised blocks.  I am looking to assemble a strip that is somewhere around 90" long.  These are pretty large blocks so I don't see having any trouble getting there.  If so, I will be improvising yet some more =^.^=
This is the main back fabric that has been waiting for the right project since one of those must have sales a few years back.
Part 5 of Unity Quilt Along was released today.  Looks like FG are a good part of this next round.  Mind you this is not my project...I am still only on Part 1!

Hope all is well with you and yours.

No comments: