Sunday Stash Report, April 19, 2020

Masks are just making it hard to get to my regular projects.  That's okay, I'm glad to help my friends, coworkers, and neighbors.


I received in the mail from my sister her craft made in the form of snowflakes that Kosmo and Kassy found playful enough to destroy.  The mail messed up one of the small brats that will go through the center.  I'll be returning the two good ones to my sister for another projects as they were too small for my snowman.  Karen will be sending my the larger brats that you can see on the one that was used.  You will see that the snowflakes will go on the hat and the pocket.  Thank you Karen!

Unity Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 have been cut and somewhat sewn.  I have yet to put the rounds together which can be done Part 1 to Part 2.  Part 3 is all in cut pieces.  Part 4 is to be introduced tomorrow...I am not ready!

Kavort has seen progress, but little.  I have the pink/neutral and blue/neutral HST borders put together and the green inner border all ready to sew in place.  I think from what Kerry says that the stay stitching around the top edges (a must according to Bonnie Hunter) is the right way to go.  So a stay stitch was done.  Everything is set.

For now though nothing changes my stash stats :(

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  33.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  14 yards
Net used in 2020: 19.25 yards

No comments: