Sunday Stash Report, December 22, 2019

Kwenched is all done except the quilting.  Sorry for the San Diego sunshine :)!  This one by Nancy Rink called Bountiful has been fun for me.  It has both the piecing and the applique elements combined.  My next 2019 UFO has both again, but a tad bit smaller than Bountiful.  I will be sending this off to Kerry for some lovely quilting just after the crazy Holiday "sending" has calmed down.

I finished Sunshine Quilt Guild UFO Challenge #7 too.  This is the third to finish of the Challenge that has seven months of quilts to be finished.  I found a back for this one and will do stitch in the ditch quilting.

Used this week:  8.75 yards
Used YTD:  142.25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  68 yards
Net used in 2019:  74.25 yards

So excited to have a change this week in my report.  I will claim the completion of Kwenched and the back along with the binding of #7.  Since I am busy with Bonnie Hunters Frolic (my Kavort) likely this will be the last change for 2019.  All stats go to zero on January 1, 2020.  Tomorrow I will give you a glimpse of the next 2019 UFO and my progress on Kavort.  Hope you have time to sew and Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Betty said...

Just beautiful, again love your appliqué.

Nancy J said...

Lovely finishes, and a great set of fabrics in the middle photo. Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope you have love, laughter and heaps of happiness.