Sunday Stash Report, October 27, 2019

Another 2019 UFO finished.  Thanks to Heather for the name suggestion, Kats' Kall.  This one goes to Kerry next week for quilting.  I have a few whiskers and facial features to hand stitch in place yet, but it will be in the mail soon.  The pieces at the bottom are the gray (binding) and paisley (backing).  All but two FQs from stash.  I'll have to look through what 2019 UFOs are left on the list to see which one calls out loudest!




I spent time this week on cutting out the Shamrock table runner and organizing the 2011 October BOM win (Kerry won) into several small projects to be offered at an upcoming craft fair.  The proceeds from our booth will go towards Sunshine Guild activities.  Kerry and I are both using stash for most of the five projects.  There will need to be a little purchasing, but it is for a good cause and won't impact our stash.
During the week I'll be working on cutting the pieces for yet another holiday project.  This one reminds me of my friend Bonnie.  It will make a nice gift for her.  Still more fabrics to add in, but the candles are well handled.  The darker batik will be the background.

Stats change this week with the completion of Kats' Kall =^.^=

Used this week:   10 yards
Used YTD:  132.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  51.5 yards
Net used in 2019:  81.25 yards

Hope you come back and visit tomorrow.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Oh my, love each one. Again your colors are great. The candles are very interesting, you just got everyone loving your Christmas projects