Sunday Stash Report, October 20, 2019

Kaffe Kisses is finished.  I have the sleeve and the label ready to hand sew, one of my projects for during the football game later today.  This isn't the style of quilt I'd usually select, but it was fun trying something different.
Finished also is the October Sunshine BOM.  Cute little churn dash block where the background was provided and the churn dash was directed to be a bright fabric.

The Cat's Meow is coming along nicely.  Auditioning the framing blocks and considering the outside border fabrics.  Definitely think the gray paisley is the way to go between these two options.  I just cannot get the white to work with the wordy background fabric.  One last option versus the gray paisley is a solid gray.  I am liking the gray paisley so we shall see.  Any ideas for a name for this project?  Keeping with the "Ks" =^.^=
I did have a 2-3/4 add this week.  It will be enough for a backing one day in the future.

Used this week:   0 yards
Used YTD:  122.75 yards
Purchased this week:  2.75 yards
Purchased YTD:  51.5 yards
Net used in 2019:  71.25 yards

Come visit tomorrow to see how The Cat's Meow is coming along.

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

Kissin' Kousin Kittens !!! I looked at the other Cats Meow applique patterns, so many that are truly tempting.I like the paler grey too.

Kerry's Quilting said...

Love the Kitties! They are looking great and so much fun in all the bright fabrics.

Betty said...

I really like the kute kitties, they are so bright and cheerful. I also like Kaffe Kisses, you will probably have it finished
The binding before the game is over. Looking good.h

Heather said...

Kat’s Kall (cat call) of course!