Sunday Stash Report, July 14, 2019

I have two completely finished (except for the labels) projects to share with you.  First up is Knightley.  The pattern is Bonnie Hunter's Indgo-a-go-go.  Mine finished at 84" x 95".  It is a 2018 UFO.
Kika is the next one at 41" x 41".  This is a Pam Buda pattern, Rebecca's Needles.  It is a bonus pattern that comes with A Prairie Gathering (my project is called Kanton Kull).  The yardage from making A Prairie Gathering gives you enough to make this one too.  You know I couldn't resist to use up fabric!  It is also a 2018 UFO.

These two along with all my other projects can be found on my website if you have an interest.

Using up my stash is what I aspire to in each and every project that comes under my needle.  There are those times when purchases are a must, but for me everything (including my Mom's and Kerry's stash) comes from inventory first -^.^=

This week nothing changes in either USED or PURCHASED.  Sawtooth Flurry promises to change this in the next couple of weeks.  Come back and see progress on it tomorrow!  Happy week ahead.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  80 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  39.5 yards
Net used in 2019:  40.5 yards

2 comments:

Betty said...

Very nice, great completion.

Janet O. said...

I especially like that little Kika. Love Pam's patterns!