Sunday Stash Report, April 7, 2019

This 2018 UFO is coming along real fast.  Once more the time spent to cut the units was longer than the piecing!  Besides assembly only the small four patches required sewing.  I will be calling this one Klover.  It was an easy quilt to name since Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. called this Schnibbles project Clover.  I purchased this as a kit from Primitive Gatherings in 2016.  It came as a kit that I thought would be all the fabrics needed for the top and the binding.  Well it didn't work out that way.  It needed more than one charm square pack which was all that came in the kit.  I had to add in quite a bit more charm squares to bring it together.  This wouldn't have been an issue, but my collection of Reproduction fabrics isn't that healthy.  I did make it work though, just don't look too closely =^.^=
Background
Units
Binding
I'm assembling today with a hopeful finish of this 34 x 34 quilt.  I am sure to find something in my collection to work for a back.


Time to come clean on my newest purchases.  Paradise Sewing in Poway had a great sale, which I thought frankly was a misprint in their email flyer announcing the sale.  Purchase six yards and get six yards of fabric for FREE!  Well who can pass up a deal like that?  I needed a linen-ish background and binding for my next project and the last 2018 UFO to find its way to the top of the sewing queue.  Those two are on the right.  The others are neutral enhancements. To make this sale that much better, if it could be, I found three gift cards which paid the entire tab.  I was doing a happy dance on Friday!  So my numbers go up this week by 12 yards.  Soon to come down with the completion of Klover, but that will be next week.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  40.75 yards
Purchased this week:  12 yards
Purchased YTD:  37 yards
Net used in 2019:  3.75 yards

Until next time =^.^=

3 comments:

Betty said...

You hit the jack pot, such a great deal. You will probably have this one done this week end

Nancy J said...

A chance like that cannot be passed by, and lovely soft shades.

Dstitcher49 said...

We always look closely and your quilts are always spot on! 😍