Design Wall Monday, April 22, 2019

Knock Kneed flamingo one is done.  This one looks so innocent to make until you start on the legs!  Knock Kneed has nine flamingos in the project.  There is a mistake in the pattern on Fabric 4; the longest strip is 2-1/2 not 1-1/2 wide.  I was using scraps so that might end up biting me.  There is always another piece to pull from the stash, not to worry =^.^=

This project will take awhile.  I am happy I found out ahead of time that this wouldn't be a good one for working on at the retreat.  It just has so many pieces!

Enjoy the week - 

2 comments:

Betty said...

Knock kneed is so darn cute. Look forward to seeing the finished quilt.

Janet O. said...

Oh, such pretty colors! It is an adorable bird, but I can see that the bitty pieces could make it a fussy one to assemble.
Isn't it frustrating to try and figure out what is wrong when there is an error in the pattern? I always question that I have missed something, but sometimes I finally realize it was not me.