Design Wall Monday, April 8, 2019

There was desire and time to finish Klover yesterday!  I'm very pleased with how it turned out.  The design was easy and quick with well interpretation of just how to do it.
Next up is Knock Kneed (thanks Janet O for the great name).  Florence Flamingo was a popular pattern a couple of years back and I'm really happy to get going on mine.  This will be the last 2018 UFO to finish.  Now that's music to my ears =^.^=
Kerry and I have a Trunk Show presentation to give tomorrow night at Sunshine Quilt Guild's April meeting.  Each of us have 34 quilts to share that range from 2004 to present.  Each one is from a class or challenge or project we worked together on.  The variety in choice of color and theme is something to be seen.  Get in touch if you want more information on the location and time.

Hope your week ahead is what you are after...wish mine didn't mean five working days :(.  Until next time stay sewing.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Klover looks wonderful and what a name for your Flamingos, very apt.

Betty said...

Love the name on your Knock kneed quilt. . Perfect. The fabric is perfect

Janet O. said...

I love the look of Klover.
I had forgotten all about Knock Kneed. It will be a very fun quilt.
Wish I was close enough to catch your trunk show!