Sunday Stash Report, January 27, 2019


Can you tell I was having fun at Road to California?  The "used" is accounting for Kyanite being finished earlier this week.

Used this week:  20.5 yards
Used YTD:  20.5 yards
Purchased this week:  16.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  22.25 yards
Net used in 2019:  -1.75 yards

I don't like ending the first month with a negative, but sometimes it just happens =^.^=.  I also picked up the Salt and Pepper thread pack from Connecting Threads for $12.50!

This is after the first day of shopping.  We didn't purchase too much on the second day.  We had to have the 40th Anniversary Olfa Red Cutter along with the newest Bloc-Loc ruler.

I picked up two blue stripes for the binding of Kyanite.  The blue stripe won't work so it will become part of my stash.  The 10" squares were a must; nothing like a fabric that makes you smile.  The neutrals were a very good price; we can always use neutrals...right?  The two packages at the back are backs for Kyanite and Kilkenny Kat.  There is a cute pin, some great priced 45mm blades, an itty bitty cutting mat, an applique fox pattern, and finally a wool cat pattern/kit.

All said we had a great time over the weekend.  Kurry was displayed quite nicely with great light.  I should be getting Kurry back on Tuesday.  If you had a chance to get to Road to California I hope you had a chance to see my work.

Until next time take care and enjoy your week ahead.





No comments: