Friday, January 18, 2019


I am building my fabrics for Happy Place by Susan Emory.  For longer than I can remember this grouping of FQs came to me from Quiltmaker.  There hasn't been a place to use them until now.  Road to California is next weekend YIPPEE!  I will be using these as the base for the project.

Requirements call for 12 FQs.  Several coordinating fabrics were harvested from stash.  The large black and white dot will be for the back.

Then there came a trip to Paradise Sewing, Poway, CA.  Everything you see on the left from the black and white dot came home with me.  I purchased FQs of each of the solid looking fabrics except for the orange and the stripe.  The stripe will also be used for the binding.

The extra orange was cut for the binding of my Pumkin' Patch by Bonnie Hunter.  My project is called Kreepy Kins (thanks Caleb).  Kreepy Kins measures 56 x 70 and will be my project for Sunday's NFL Playoff Games.

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Looks like you have put together a great bunch of coordinating fabrics for your project. Looking forward to a report on your experience at RTC!