Design Wall Monday, January 14, 2019


My Design Wall this week remains with Kyanite.  A 2018 UFO that will be finished soon.
I have many of the units done, but still have more of the 2 1/2" triangle in a square to get done.
I'm hopefully on the last batch of them.  These have the aqua/blue sewn to the foundation waiting on trimming and then the white side pieces.  I might cut the entire project back to four blocks by four blocks.  Kerry plans to make the project so she might get a head start above and beyond the blocks that were swapped nearly two years ago.

I have some purchases to make this week in preparation for RD2CA workshop Happy Place with Susan Emory.  I pulled many FQs from my stash, but need to add in some very bright "look like solids".  I plan a visit to Paradise Sewing in Poway, CA, on Thursday.  There is sure to be an add with my next Sunday Stash Report.

Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Kyanite is looking good. I know you an Kerry are planning on a great time at RTC. Still laughing about Kosmo

Janet O. said...

This quilt just sparkles, Sandi! And the cool, soothing colors calm the busyness of the intricate piecing. It really is lovely!